Pages


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tonya & John Wedding --- Chicago the Wit

I met Tonya & John this past summer... we have gotten to know each other through out the whole process. These two are the perfect match. She is a teacher who loves to travel the world. He works in the military who travels for his job.. Met in Chicago his home town through a friend.. He is romantic.. She is funny.. They came together this fall and became one..
Here are some of the photos from their day..
Love to start with the details.. Amazing.. Love the blue.. love the dress(it had pockets)
Tj-3w
Moving on to getting ready.. at the Wit! This place is so cool.
Tj-1w
The ceremony also at the wit.
Tj-41w
The new couple.. We traveled all over the city..
Tj-31w
Finally the reception!
Tj-66w
Congratulations!!! Hope the move went good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW So beautiul Picture. I love it and it made me cry little. lolz. it good to see my brother and tonya wedding. I am so Glad that my brother look so happy and love tonya so much.