Pages


Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tony & Taryn -- Wedding Oak Brook

Tony & Taryn's wedding was amazing, so much fun, and lovely. Taryn & Tony are both teachers who have a love of books. I loved the little touches the added to their day to make it unique and so them. Taryn handmade all the flowers from pages of their favorites books. Other great details were books for ring pillows, a card catalog for seating charts, a melted ice cream cake, and lastly they entered the reception to "hot for teacher". I will never be able to hear that sound again with out thinking of these two. I was so lucky to witness this amazing couple become one. Their pages are now united into a new book with many new chapters to fill.
Let's start with those details!
PariseW
Here they are getting ready.
PariseaW
Ceremony.
ParisebW
The gorgeous new couple.
ParisecW
The Reception at the Mayslake Peabody estate. An amazing venue!
ParisedW

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photographs by Amy to capture a terrific day!
Our favorites are Taryn between the doors and Taryn's smile at the church. Sorry, Tony!
Kim and Chris

Rachael said...

Just Gorgeous!! I wish I knew you when I was getting married, I would of loved for you to have done my pictures!!