Pages


Friday, August 13, 2010

Dylan at 7 months

Here is Dylan. Just turning 7 mo. This little guy just keeps getting cuter. I met up with him at his house for a 7 mo session and christening. I had such an amazing time with his family.
I love the one on the right. Stunning.
Dylan7mo-12w
This little guy not only has amazing hair but a amazing smile too. It makes me smile.
Dylan7mo-32w
One cute family.
Dylan7mo-4w
Here are a few from the ceremony. It was intimate affair with just close family and friends. You could feel the love in this room.
Dylan7mo-43w
Can't wait to see you if a few months.

2 comments:

Live the life you love said...

Awesome pics as usual Amy. Thanks. Can't wait to see all of them.

Dudley

DWright said...

They are wonderful--He is so handsome & I love the way Amy captures the moments. I can't wait til she does my family pics. Hope they are just as beautiful.

Debbie Wright