Pages


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tina & Kevin In Love

Tina & Kevin are getting married in January. They love the snow and cold. We decided to do their engagement session at the Morton Arboretuem where they are getting married. I was so excited to shoot there. It is an amazing location.
Plus these two are just stunning. I kept telling them that the whole time. I bet they think I'm crazy but once you see these you will see why.
I would share the whole session if I could.
TinaAndKevin-Eng-50w
TinaAndKevin-Eng-59w
We visited this amazing field that they love.. So we had to get at least one amazing shot in it. I hope I did it justice you too.
TinaAndKevin-Eng-41w
TinaAndKevin-Eng-47w

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh my, such great photos! Can't wait to see the rest of them! You two make a beautiful couple.