Pages


Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years!

What a better way to start off 2010 then with a contest!
and the launch of my new website.. at the same place just a new look.
www.amyophotography.com
Let's get to the good stuff.. the contest. I have chosen my favorite photos of 2009. This was a hard task. There were so many great ones.. I wish I could choose one from each session but these ones really stood out to me..
Alright, The Rules...
Vote for your favorite either here or on facebook. The photo with the most votes wins! The winning photo will get a 8x10 print of the photo. So tell a friend, tell grandma, or the person standing next to you to vote! The contest begins now and ends Jan 10. oh don't forget to check out the all new look of the website!

One
three
Five copy
seven
nine
eleven

3 comments:

Tracy Kilvinger said...

These are all great- but I am biased for #11 - Great idea- love the new site

Jolyn said...

I vote for #7!

Jamie Maurer said...

I vote for #7, super cute